Can't wait to see the changes and visit. We are so so happy for you! He really is very beautiful!!! I'll give you all a little time to settle then call! Give him a hug from Paxson and Parker. I sure wish I was ther to hold him. :)
Colby and I met in 2003. He was in the Air Force stationed in Wichita Falls, Texas. I was living in North Richland Hills, Texas. We got married in 2005. I was very hesitant about moving to Wichita Falls, I was used to a big city that had everything! Once I got settled in I met some great friends. We are now living near Sacramento, California. Its our "big" first move and I think I like it so far! We are expecting our first baby, Ryder, in January and can't wait!
Can't wait to see the changes and visit. We are so so happy for you! He really is very beautiful!!! I'll give you all a little time to settle then call! Give him a hug from Paxson and Parker. I sure wish I was ther to hold him. :)
ReplyDelete